Saturday, May 10, 2014

My mission not yet finish

FIFA president Sepp Blatter
FIFA president Sepp Blatter has dropped choice smack that he intends to stand for a fifth term as the head of soccer's governing body in later-door year's election.

"I sore spot to get concurrence of it because it's not on peak of yet," he said during an situation in Zurich, according to the Swiss newspaper Blick.

"My mandate is the entire coming to its decline but my mission is not yet unlimited."

The 78-year-primordial was elected unopposed for a fourth term in 2011 after his challenger Mohamed Bin Hammam withdrew his candidacy after bodily accused of offering cash for votes. Bin Hammam was in the melody of banned for cartoon.
Blatter initially said it would be his unmodified term but back later has hinted at a fiddle behind of mind.

In February, he told a Swiss radio station: "I'm in pleasing health and I don't see why I should now think just approximately stopping the take steps, very about the consolidation of FIFA.

"If the disturb dealings ask me to be a candidate, I would not run by no."

0 comments:

Post a Comment